Over the last several weeks we have focused on Lightroom 3's Adjustment Brush tool. In last week's post we used the Adjustment Brush to bring out some additional detail in an under exposed line of trees on the horizon. This was a rather simple illustration, but the mechanics of the process will almost always be the same:
- Select the Adjustment Brush tool
- Set the brush size
- Adjust the hardness/softness of the brush edge (Feather)
- Set the thickness (Flow) of the "paint". With a pen and tablet, you can also control flow with the amount of pressure you apply... just like a normal pen or brush.
- "Paint" the area in need of adjustment
- Adjust the necessary sliders to your liking.
Until next time, keep click'n.